Saturday, June 21, 2008

IIUM, dat's my choice!


Salam alaik,


International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM) is one of the most popular universities in Malaysia. Besides that, its achievements also have brought the name of this university to be well known around the world. So, no wonder there were many people wish to continue their studies in IIUM. Same thing as them, I also wished to get there since I’m thirteen.


There were few reasons that attract me to choose the IIUM rather than other universities. Firstly, by its community itself. Compared with other universities, IIUM has various community, which it’s not only has local people but also people from another different country. Everywhere we could see foreigners’ students walking around in this campus.


Secondly, another factor I choose IIUM is in term of its Islamic environment. Even though there have small number of non-Muslims in this university, they still respect the university as an Islamic University. For example, non-Muslim’s women either students or lecturers will wear a scarf on their head.


Finally, IIUM had been my first choice because it is an International University. So, by entering this campus I may improve my English Language because all of the functions, programs and lectures are using this language. In addition, the number of foreigners may encourage me to speak English.


Last but not least, I hope I may success in this university by taking Economics & Management Science as my course. Macroeconomics, which subject that I am taking now hopefully will help me to obtain my goal. InsyaAllah…

No comments: