Thursday, December 2, 2010

i'm scared~!!!


salam~ huuu... i'm at home now... having my holiday while waiting for new semester to start.. bout 10 more days until dat time... erm, but i'm not scared coz of dat... actually, d thing is... d result gonna be come out soon!!! on 6 dec! oh my~~~ i'm so scared to think what result i may get... my final exams were so horibble this semester... especially for cost & mngemnt accountg (CMA) subject.. d question was so difficult! even my carry mark was below than my expectation.. ;'( huuuu.... during mid sem, i thought i can score for this subject... at least A-, coz i knew i can achieve dat.. but then, after final exam my expectation was gone... not only i won't get A-, but even to pass also was questionable! huwaaaaa~~~ i hope i may pass for this subject... =.= aminnn....

No comments: